For over 20 years Luzern has sourced sustainably-harvested Swiss Alpine Organics from small agricultural cooperatives in the pristine Swiss canton of Valais. These are truly "the gold standard" in organic ingredients.
SWISS ALPINE ORGANICS
SWISS ALPINE ORGANICS
Swiss Alpine ingredients are derived from organically-grown plants living in extremely harsh conditions. Due to their beautiful but extreme habitats, these precious plants produce extraordinarily high levels of nutrients necessary for their survival in these harsh conditions. These remarkable and precious extracts are infused into ever Luzern formula.
OUR MOST LOVED ALPINE EXTRACTS:
○ Edelweiss Flower
○ Buddleja Davidii Leaf Extract
○ Primula Veris Flower Extract
○ Artemisia Umbelliformis Flower Extract
○ Veronica Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
○ Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
Using organic ingredients and eliminating parabens is just the beginning of formulating clean. Luzern products are free from additives that can cause skin inflammation and even contribute to aging of the skin.
SOME OF OUR 'NO' LIST
○ NO Triclosan
○ NO Hydroquinone
○ NO TEA/DEA/MEA
○ NO Denatured Alcohol
○ NO Chemical Sunscreens
○ NO Phthalates or Sulfates
○ NO Mineral Oils or Petrolatum
○ NO Propylene and Butylene Glycol
○ NO Colors, Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances
○ NO Parabens, Formaldehyde and Phenoxyethanol
Our ingredients are chosen for their ability to help transform the condition of skin without compromising your health and safety.
There are safe and scientifically tested cosmeceuticals that work synergistically with our Alpine Extracts. We pack our formulas with these cosmeceuticals for optimal results and we ensure that every small batch is traceable back to the time it is produced.
You can find your batch number on the bottom of every jar.
SOME OF OUR MOST EFFECTIVE COSMECEUTICALS
○ AP-TR2 Multi-Fermentation Complex
○ Fermentation / Pro and Postbiotics
○ Naturally Vegan Collagen and Plant Stem Cells
○ Polyphenols and Antioxidants
○ Natural Moisture Factors
○ Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) and Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs),
SMALL BATCH COLD FORMULATED
Mixed in small batches at low temperatures, Luzern minimizes heat damage to vital actives to ensure that every ingredient is fresh and at its most potent.
This approach is central to producing formulas that deliver bio-active nutrients with an unparalleled ability to provide exceptional visible results.
Small batch mixing allows us to eliminate common synthetic preservatives, neutralizers and chelating agents such as:
○ Disodium EDTA
○ EDTA, MEA, DEA, TEA
○ Parabens and other formaldehyde donors
SWISS ALPINE WATER
In the heart of the Swiss Alps, in a pristine environment of snowy mountains, Swiss Alpine Water begins its journey.
It is filtered and naturally enriched with an abundance of trace elements as it seeps slowly through layers of rock and stone.
Many years later, this precious water flows out of the ground into artisan wells where it is sustainably collected and used in the delicate cleaning and processing of the Alpine Extracts used in every Luzern formula.
WHAT MAKES SWISS ALPINE WATER SPECIAL
○ Mineral rich
○ Energetically vital
○ Naturally pure
Environmental sustainability and a green philosophy are guiding principles in the development of all Luzern products.
We pride ourselves as much on our commitment to sustainability as producing, results-driven skincare.
○ Low-impact, eco-friendly glass and aluminum bottles
○ Retail boxes sourced from sustainably managed forests (Forest Stewardship Council Certified)
○ Organic ingredients grown with respect for the earth and its inhabitants
○ 1% of profits to environmental preservations
○ Biodegradable packing materials on orders